Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Threshold of the Cinematic Universe

Well, since it's a blog, everything has to be short and sweet.

So enough said, I am a movie buff, fanatic and at times whiner that has been enjoying the art of movies since I was a fairly young boy. But compared to other movie critics, I am just a needle in a haystack, but that doesn't stop me from providing my own review of past and present movies that has captivated many globally.


Without further ado, I will just say that I am not only just reviewing the latest movies that the local cinemas are showing but also previous movies (even silent movies) that I had seen.


Oh ya, not to forget to follow me blog and comment on anything, Plus, maybe you need me to review some movies that you like or hate.


So, without any hesitation. To infinity and beyond (for movies, of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment